Your privacy is very important. Accordingly, this Policy as been developed in order for you to understand how personal information is collected, used, communicated, disclosed, and made use of.
1) Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Eric and any person working on his behalf, will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2) Unless consent of the individual concerned is obtained, or as required by law, the personal information collected is done so solely with the objective of fulfilling the purpose of providing real estate services by Eric Scott Lee for said individual.
3) Personal information will be kept in order to fulfill the purpose of providing real estate services, and if applicable, to provide current and future news concerning real estate, or to maintain a professional relationship with said individual. Said individual may opt out of any professional relationship by request.
4) Personal information is collected by lawful and fair means, and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5) Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification in accordance with the standards of the California Bureau of Real Estate, the National Association of Realtors, and the Orange County Association of Realtors.
6) Personal information will not be shared, sold, or otherwise made know to any other person or entity not related to Eric Scott Lee | Realty One Group Inc's real estate services.
Eric Scott Lee | Realtor | Realty One Group Inc., is committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.